mercoledì 12 ottobre 2011

Primitive Sea Pebble Necklace for Him

 
Finally I took my Dremel and I have started drilling holes in my beloved sea glass and pebbles. I want to use them to create a primitive rustic series of jewelry that will suit also men.

I must say that drilling holes in the sea glasses or pebbles I have found ( but I am sure I do not find them, but that they find me!!!) and selected is a strange feeeling... yes... it certainly feels strange to drill a hole into something that has been nurted by the sea so long.
The pitcures here shows a men's necklace with genuine sea pebbles from roman beach in italy. I like the primitive rustic look.
 

3 commenti:

Samual James ha detto...

I absolutely like your approach to presenting articles.
It is clever overall worthy! I've been looking for this info online,
and going back with full knowledge. Light you brought shed is greatly appreciated!
Thanks for taking the time to put this together, I'll be checking it out.
Noticed you have compiled content nicely.
Cheap Necklets

Annuk ha detto...

Wonderful creations!
I love sea treasures too, and you found a great way to turn them into necklaces!

immerlight ha detto...

Beautiful pictures and your new creation!!!!)